My daughter...

Name
Howard
Edit My Images
Yes
A portrait of my music mad daughter;

LWM1Kc5poIs-m2ksP2Ut5aoq_9wd957-grV6gc95QJtFUo20nNkQNwVBQ1dicFj-YRVbuSjyfGoRrDLLuoatAHDOp3cU2RZ_xJBa-odbztew-_JtorT5EdjSFIsARJmEg3LOgy_o2VkgyHmYdqVKtFX3ZDDEcIMij9RVY3zSYyIGCAivvMSyx2kWygiYyFOeoL2JjuGe9l6kJqV_uiWlWw2zaEN8zNAGZT3Ki69tIiMc2YhXisEOqpJjYhB9bvZZk4-HBUPMg1yY9kxgcBeteEuAcS56rR4klnBKWYujPxA96T9Q_IhqrMgd7fzuCpJPxlKmJUkCHqOyAkKbCJfqjrM44CZbbDXLqNr-a7IozB7ewK94zLT_WoQYgQOLMyfJgyBO4MRUxfGL4PULmq_UknmKyHuB6YO72xkjWoiap7lwch7ghMvetWxS8eTKZ7BSQ_AuGIOFEFMx3SP82UcBK8HNUNgHsscWfgr-yEql8bCOrXvvY1Z1TWLNeOTnv1_3xgXoMNkbqvDAk1KPbhyBZmDrJjgE_Rk2fNkAX3BG-kcAmTkKFmh8mX9yu7JmCOhzMIAecNF9Oo0oAFqwnbGk02XZ-mxIseblAk2kwsfLFeMf_yhFgdGkVT_XN0jGDg-UtzIUHEXSf4JRFN5lBpMeYXbxMLT1fCw=w637-h937-no

Last edited:
There's a visual empathy between your daughter and the guitar, leading to a very well composed and executed image.
It appears just a tiny bit red on my monitor, - maybe just lift the whites a small amount, unless it was a low key aspiration?

Last edited:
A superb portrait that evokes a fine emotion and mood. I like the excellent skin tone and calm color. Well done.

That is a lovely portrait, and the border here works nicely too. I'd probably try to remove a touch of red/magenta from the image as it's coming through on your daughter's cheeks and forehead.

Is that her Gretsch or yours (your handle isn't lost on me)?

well contained...the close touching on the sides and bottom could have been done at the top...there is a tendency for the eye to be taken up the fretboard...nit pick..sorry..along with the strap button piercing her chin...pure details
the tonality is warm..as picked up by the other chapsgretschen.jpg

Back