My early wolfie.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
It's been very cold out tonight, and has been hail stoning too, and there is plenty of that around on the ground. I think it may have been the reason this wolfie stayed and posed for a couple, but I had to crop in the end, as I couldn't get the lens any closer because of the ring-flash and the lump of stone she was on, plus it was at near ground level, and my knees and the cold floor don't get on very well any more... :)

Paul.

It's been very cold tonight here as well and I was debating all night whether I should go out or not as this cold, won't be much to find and it's COLD. Now I see your photo, the urge to go out rises again.

I don't want to be rude, but I start to dislike you :p

Great shots Paul, love No.2 a lot!!!

It's been very cold tonight here as well and I was debating all night whether I should go out or not as this cold, won't be much to find and it's COLD. Now I see your photo, the urge to go out rises again.

I don't want to be rude, but I start to dislike you :p

Great shots Paul, love No.2 a lot!!!

Icy by name outside, lol ;)

Thanks my dear, much appreciated. I only went out to put the bin out for tomorrow, and on the way back I just had a real quick look in the rockery corner (I find half my bugs there) and this one was inching around amongst the stones.

And I know you love me really :)

Paul.

Brilliant Paul the crop ability of this lens is immense so you don't need to worry really.

Love wolfies :D

Nice shot Paul, but by the look on the wolfies face it looks sad, must be cold then.
Just to p/$$ you off, it was 14 degs here yesterday morning @ 7.30 and about 20 with strong winds by 1pm oh and im already starting to tan :D
ROLL ON THE SUMMER :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Brilliant Paul the crop ability of this lens is immense so you don't need to worry really.

Love wolfies :D

Thanks Bryn :)

Nice shot Paul, but by the look on the wolfies face it looks sad, must be cold then.
Just to p/$$ you off, it was 14 degs here yesterday morning @ 7.30 and about 20 with strong winds by 1pm oh and im already starting to tan :D
ROLL ON THE SUMMER :cool::cool::cool::cool:

When I was driving home from work last night, there was a hail stone shower that turned the road white in 60 seconds, and it was thundering and lightening too ! :)

Paul.

Loving all these Wolf Spiders knocking around the forum at the moment. i don't see them often, so will try and go looking at some point over the next few days (I guess they must be pretty active right now).

Great set Paul, nice lighting and you've managed to get down low despite the ringflash's efforts to thwart you.

Aaaaawoooooooooooo (wolf call) I know I know I'll grab my coat haha.

Nice set :)

@TimmyG I have shed loads in my garden, feel free to come and take some haha

Thanks Bryn :)

When I was driving home from work last night, there was a hail stone shower that turned the road white in 60 seconds, and it was thundering and lightening too ! :)

Paul.
I'm not jealous.. Ever.

Excellent shots Paul. I have not come across one of these as yet since starting macro. They have a face for photography too.

Your a real trooper Paul, well over and above the expected call of duty.:D

There you are just venturing into the garden to put the bins out and low & behold you think to yourself, those mates of mine on TP would love to see a shot or two of a Wolfie so to hell with the cold I'll get the camera and see what I can do for them. And it's very much appreciated.:)

Right that's the bull over and done with, now for the serious stuff. A couple of very good images m8 and well worth the effort.(y)

George.

Loving all these Wolf Spiders knocking around the forum at the moment. i don't see them often, so will try and go looking at some point over the next few days (I guess they must be pretty active right now).

Great set Paul, nice lighting and you've managed to get down low despite the ringflash's efforts to thwart you.

Aaaaawoooooooooooo (wolf call) I know I know I'll grab my coat haha.

Nice set :)

@TimmyG I have shed loads in my garden, feel free to come and take some haha

Second shot - real nice - worth getting cold for!

I'm not jealous.. Ever.

Excellent shots Paul. I have not come across one of these as yet since starting macro. They have a face for photography too.

Your a real trooper Paul, well over and above the expected call of duty.:D

There you are just venturing into the garden to put the bins out and low & behold you think to yourself, those mates of mine on TP would love to see a shot or two of a Wolfie so to hell with the cold I'll get the camera and see what I can do for them. And it's very much appreciated.:)

Right that's the bull over and done with, now for the serious stuff. A couple of very good images m8 and well worth the effort.(y)

George.

Thank you everyone - this little lady is a bit of a cute one, lol...

Paul.

Back