My favorite muse little Java turned 10 years old recently and still looks like a puppy

Name
Phil Marion
Edit My Images
No
He's been filling our hearts with love for over 10 years now. Most people on the street think he's a pup. Guess that's the burden of all small dogs.Here are a few photos of the 5 pound little guy.

Java - a 2.1 kg yorkie looking tough at Kew Beach in his beach muscle wear by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Java wakes up refreshed for another day at the beach by Phil Marion, on Flickr

just happy to be out and about by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Java contemplates retirement by Phil Marion, on Flickr

recycling while airborne at the speed of sound by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Here he is after his 10th birthday, still full of cuteness and vigor:

SuperHero Captain Canada (AKA Java) on the beach by Phil Marion, on Flickr

He's a cute looking little fella. I've known quite a few Yorkies over the years, they are real characters and fantastic companions
for many people. An elderly lady I knew had two and they use to love hunting rabbits together, they were incredibly fast and super intelligent.
Cheers.

Wow. Loving those image. Number one is great the angle you've taken it from is fab.

Gaz

Great shots Phil. The one in the snow makes me smile

All cool takes, Phil! (y)

#1, without the leash… wow!

He's been filling our hearts with love for over 10 years now. Most people on the street think he's a pup. Guess that's the burden of all small dogs.Here are a few photos of the 5 pound little guy.

a 2.1 kg yorkie looking tough at Kew Beach in his beach muscle wear by Phil Marion, on Flickr

akes up refreshed for another day at the beach by Phil Marion, on Flickr

py to be out and about by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Java contemplates retirement by Phil Marion, on Flickr

cling while airborne at the speed of sound by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Here he is after his 10th birthday, still full of cuteness and vigor:

erHero Captain Canada (AKA Java) on the beach by Phil Marion, on Flickr

That's the one for me - cracking image

I just can't help smiling when I see one of those little dogs, very cute. He looks a right little character too... let's hear it for the mouse hounds! :D

Last edited:
Lovely shots - you've really managed to capture his character :)

He's a wee stunner, fantastic set of images, I especially love the one of him lying down looking straight at the camera, pure class!!

I often find pet photos like kid photos: nice for the owner...

But #1 in particular is fab, great perspective. #2 aint shabby either.

Back