My favourite images from 2018

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Now the season is done and dusted for me I thought I'd go back through all the events I'd attended this season and pick a few favourite images from the 2018 season. A mixture of British GT, club events and historic events, with some FIA WEC at Silverstone thrown in as well. As always I love to hear any feedback people have on these photos.

1. Snow at Oulton Park in March

2.Variety

3.British GT opening round

4.Gloomy

5.Fun Cup

6.British GT again at my one and only visit to Rockingham

7. Sad to see this venue close, I really enjoyed shooting there.

8. The start of a glorious summer with the VSCC at Oulton Park

9. Mazdas Mazdas everywhere

10. The wonderful Silverstone Classic in July

11.Shadow F1

12 Golden Hour

13.The Masters Endurance Legends twilight race, probably my favourite 30 minutes trackside all season

14. The pits

15.Jess

16. Silly 1/13th panning at the Silverstone Six Hours

17. The beautiful Racing Team Nederland Dallara LMP2

18. Paul Hollywood taking a break from baking at Donington

19. Sunshine on a rainy day

20. Finishing the season with another round of British GT at Donington

A really nice and varied selection there Rich, all from circuits that I never visit, which reminds me that I should get out more and away from Kart tracks ! Congrats on a successful year.

Good variety of on and off track pictures mate :) Looks like you had a great year.... 1,4,10,13,15,17 all look great to me :D

Thanks Jonny, I have enjoyed my photography this year, although it's even more sportscar racing heavy than usual. I'm already dying to get back trackside.

A really nice and varied selection there Rich, all from circuits that I never visit, which reminds me that I should get out more and away from Kart tracks ! Congrats on a successful year.

Thanks a lot. Oulton Park particularly is excellent for photography, even from the spectator side. I wasn't accredited for British GT at Oulton Park so the gallery here (https://www.paddock42.com/2018/04/02/british-gt-championship-oulton-park-4/) was all shot from the spectator side of the fence.

Nice work there, my favourites are 7, 15 & 17

Great set. Really like the composition of your wider shots so 4, 6, 7 and 17 for me

Thanks a lot, interesting that you've both picked 7 so I must have got something right with that shot. A shame I won't be able to repeat it this year.

19 is the standout image for me, very Darren Heath...a compliment if ever there was one ;)

Back