My first dealings with snow this year..

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
I know some of you will have had some snow already but I saw plenty for the first time this year down in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire today.:(

Cars dumped on the side of the road all over the place..:shake:

Only taken with my camera phone through the windscreen of the lorry so apologies for the low quality..:p

snow=1.jpg

snow=4.jpg

snow=3.jpg

snow=2.jpg

Dear me - we really are crap at dealing with weather here aren't we!

I take it the lorry got through!?! :D ;)

Hope we get some here, take care driving in those conditions though(y)

it never snows down here. :(

for 2 winters now I have had a car that can handle the snow and even allow me to get out into it and take pictures (walking in snow is a no-no for me)

And yes, you guessed it. NO SNOW HERE since I kitted the discovery for the stuff! Sods law

We have not had any snow here, nice to see some.

No snow in bristol either. Just -2 last night, so lotsa Ice.

Obviously, you were parked up and not using your phone whilst driving.... weren't you? :LOL:

Ohhhhh Yesss..:nuts:

Gary Bagshawe said:
Hmmm, that looks familiar, the road out of sheffield that leads to fox house pub?

It is Gary, Going there again tomorrow on my way to Doveholes Nr Buxton....:(

The road from Stoney Middleton was blocked due to a dam bursting so had to divert down to Bakewell and back up the A6.

Hope its open again for tomorrow..:|

SNOW! In Cambridge! :eek:

I better stay in today. I'm sure traffic is already in chaos and at a standstill everywhere.

Still no snow oop north.

More snow forcasted for tomorrow.. Anyone seen any today..

Pics please.:D

We got about an inch during the night :naughty: :LOL: And it snowed too ;)

I was gutted as I took my camera in to work with me hoping to get some lovely snowy landscape shots as I was doing my rounds, but by the time I got there, it was starting to thaw :( Am hoping it snows again tonight as it's my day off tomorrow.

Back