My First Springtail

That is great George - and so much better illuminated than my efforts. :)

Paul.

Many thanks Paul, I really appreciate your comments.(y)

I've still got a long way to go before I'm up there with you guys, but slowly getting there. I Think.

George.

That's a super shot George, such great detail and as you like it so much, great composition too (y)
PS, I'm sure you are up there with the likes of Paul/Timmy :D

That's a super shot George, such great detail and as you like it so much, great composition too (y)
PS, I'm sure you are up there with the likes of Paul/Timmy :D

Many thanks Graham, I really appreciate your comments.(y)

Anything that's half decent from me at the moment in macro/close up work I really put down to beginners luck.;)

George.

Nice one George. These are a hard to shot variety with the dark eye patch usually covered in hairs. They remind me of Springer spaniels sniffing out things of interest the way they shift about. I haven't taken a photo of one for over a week now and I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Nice one George. These are a hard to shot variety with the dark eye patch usually covered in hairs. They remind me of Springer spaniels sniffing out things of interest the way they shift about. I haven't taken a photo of one for over a week now and I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Many thanks Tom, I really appreciate your comments.(y)

George.

Brilliant George certainly getting better and better. Slight improvements is the way to go.

I would crop a little off left and top for where you have positioned the face IMHO.

Still ace work.

Brilliant George certainly getting better and better. Slight improvements is the way to go.

I would crop a little off left and top for where you have positioned the face IMHO.

Still ace work.

Many thanks Bryn, I really appreciate your comments.(y)

George.

Thats great George very well lit and shot.

Yay! Congrats George and hopefully we'll see many more!

Nice composition and terrific lighting.

Many thanks Timmy, I really appreciate your comments.(y)

"We live in hope of some more";)

George.

Back