Answered My Flickr

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Before I actually do it I just want to know if it`s fine, I want to clear about 80 images off my Flickr but I know some of the images are in TP here. Will it mess up the forums if I do delete ?

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Before I actually do it I just want to know if it`s fine, I want to clear about 80 images off my Flickr but I know some of the images are in TP here. Will it mess up the forums if I do delete ?
It'll just leave a Red Cross instead of the image I should imagine, or possibly an 'image no longer amiable message'

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
It`s just to get rid of some music shots and a couple of other stuff, will wait for Mods to see if it`s fine.
Ok, I can't see it being a problem, there are plenty of threads were pics are no longer linked. :)

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Ok, I can't see it being a problem, there are plenty of threads were pics are no longer linked. :)
I`ve just deleted about 15, my reason for wanting a bit a bit of a clear out on Flickr is I really only want to be uploading great shots.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I really only want to be uploading great shots.
You'll have loads of space in that case Dave (y)
:p

Go ahead, yes it will leave X
But as Rick said there are loads of un-linked images.
The only time that we get annoyed is when someone :dummy: and clears out all their posts in a malicious attempt to disrupt a thread.

You could always use your TP gallery for posting on here, if you don't want them on Flickr?

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
You'll have loads of space in that case Dave (y)
:p

Go ahead, yes it will leave X
But as Rick said there are loads of un-linked images.
The only time that we get annoyed is when someone :dummy: and clears out all their posts in a malicious attempt to disrupt a thread.

You could always use your TP gallery for posting on here, if you don't want them on Flickr?

Thanks Chris, I have just finished now. I will have a look at the TP gallery now too (y)