Answered My Flickr

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Before I actually do it I just want to know if it`s fine, I want to clear about 80 images off my Flickr but I know some of the images are in TP here. Will it mess up the forums if I do delete ?

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Before I actually do it I just want to know if it`s fine, I want to clear about 80 images off my Flickr but I know some of the images are in TP here. Will it mess up the forums if I do delete ?
It'll just leave a Red Cross instead of the image I should imagine, or possibly an 'image no longer amiable message'

OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
It`s just to get rid of some music shots and a couple of other stuff, will wait for Mods to see if it`s fine.

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
It`s just to get rid of some music shots and a couple of other stuff, will wait for Mods to see if it`s fine.
Ok, I can't see it being a problem, there are plenty of threads were pics are no longer linked. :)

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I really only want to be uploading great shots.
You'll have loads of space in that case Dave (y)
:p

Go ahead, yes it will leave X
But as Rick said there are loads of un-linked images.
The only time that we get annoyed is when someone :dummy: and clears out all their posts in a malicious attempt to disrupt a thread.

You could always use your TP gallery for posting on here, if you don't want them on Flickr?

OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
You'll have loads of space in that case Dave (y)
:p

Go ahead, yes it will leave X
But as Rick said there are loads of un-linked images.
The only time that we get annoyed is when someone :dummy: and clears out all their posts in a malicious attempt to disrupt a thread.

You could always use your TP gallery for posting on here, if you don't want them on Flickr?

Thanks Chris, I have just finished now. I will have a look at the TP gallery now too (y)