Name
Kacper
Edit My Images
No
Hi.
I'm a photographer from Poland in Europe.
Photography is my hobby since 2013 when a I bought my first DSLR and started taking photos of PC projects and parts.
Latter I was fascinated about long exposure and nature photos, I'm also did portraits and commercial projects recently, but two categories of photography particular inspired me - astrophotography and landscapes which shows beauty of world.
Today I'm travel enthusiast who love explore new places and taking photos there .
I will be add photos in this topic twice a week.

1kkupi.jpg

Hi Kapcer And welcome here

Your first is a bit yellow in my opinion. Composition is good, and the view is terrific.

But I look forward to seeing your work here.

I like the colour, and I think the setting of the shot is wonderful. Really looking forward to seeing more.

If you want some critique, for me the shot feels (it may not be) like it is leaning to the right slightly.

Also, I don't like the blank bit of sky top right, whilst cropping it out is not an option because it will cramp the hut too much on the right, I would do some warping/cloning work to fill it in with mountain.

I am not keen on the first 3 shots, I feel the coloured clouds and skies do not add to the picture.

However picture No 4 is much more to my taste.

That last one is a stunning image, layers of both colour and trees and mountains.

hands up if you didnt know Poland was that beautiful! o/

Nice shots, agree about some of the colour balance points though. But what gorgeous settings.

Back