My latest work

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
ello ello ello.

I haven't posted on here in what feels like years.

I don't have much to say in all honesty, but some feedback on my latest work would be brilliant.

It would be really nice to hear from a few of you.

If you have any questions, by all means ask.
20386590333_0d31daa7e7_z.jpg

19151753719_e04a309f45_z.jpg

17244959468_41816e8741_z.jpg

17244772858_d6ab5c7d67_z.jpg

16810466904_ae6d2bd052_z.jpg

Thanks

I like 4 the best, but feel the front of the car could be lit up a little more to accentuate it.

1 needs more in the background for me

Good comps but I would suggest removing the instagram style haze as it's losing detail on what are some awesome cars. The Veyron shot looks too vintage for what is a 21st century super car if that makes sense - it just appears too washed :)

Nice set but last one for me , captures it best , well done (y)

Cheers for the kind words gentlemen!

@Flightphoto I think I agree with you on the veyron snap, but it's all too often I see editorial crystal clear photos of veyrons. I figured I'd add a traditional touch.

1 & 5 l like, the best.

2, looks too dark.. but that might be how you want it to look.

3 is nice as it's differnt

4 i think the car is lost.

on the whole.... I like them all though as it's all down to what you want to achieve, it's subjective who can say what's right or not ;)

what camera and lens are you using on 1 and 5?
are these edited in light room?

As far as I recall, all of these were done on a 5D mk2 and a 50mm f1.8.

Thanks for the insight into the shots, I have always thought a re edit on the veyron one may be in the works to spark a bit more creativity. I should play the car up a bit, it is a machine and then some!

Some very nice cars there. Love the f type, but mot a huge fan of bugatti's anymore

Back