My local football team

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Last year I decided to give football another try, I contacted my local football club and I've been taking photos of the 1st team for most of the current season, mostly home games for now. I had some advice on here a couple of years ago which I remembered and I've learnt a lot along the way and I feel that my shots have improved quite a lot so far. I struggle with night matches but that's because the floodlights are lit by fireflies and I end up at 1/500th, f2/8 and ISO typically between 12800-25600. I don't normally follow football but I must say that I've really enjoyed attending the matches and I'm hoping to be allowed back again next season. I would love some feedback, good or bad.

isolated action, more faces than bums, ball in picture. taken from low angle and well cropped..... Nice pics there.. nothing I could say to make em better thats for sure.

isolated action, more faces than bums, ball in picture. taken from low angle and well cropped..... Nice pics there.. nothing I could say to make em better thats for sure.

Thanks Tony, coming from you that honestly means a lot :D

And if Tony Kipax says nice things that's praise indeed

I know, I'm quite chuffed with that.

Great action, at a low angle point. Very good. Hopefully more next year for you.

Thanks Ceri, I certainly hope there's more to come.

Number 8 for me is the one that sums football up the best, sheer joy and delight well captured.

Back