My London (4)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
"IT MADE EXPLORE" :) :)

This snap I did a time or two ago but was never really satisfied with the presentation, so its one I have revisited since changing how I do my PP.

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at The South Bank London UK of some of the pods at the famous London Eye tourist attraction.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/270th @ F8, ISO-200, Polarizing Filter, Handheld.
My London (4)-03529 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Another excellent mono image, George. You do excel at these (y)

Great shot. I wonder how it would look if there was more contrast in the top left corner so the black lines popped more? Would it be distracting or an interesting pattern to draw the eye into the frame?
-BD (Headshot Photographer NYC)

Great shot. I wonder how it would look if there was more contrast in the top left corner so the black lines popped more? Would it be distracting or an interesting pattern to draw the eye into the frame?
-BD (Headshot Photographer NYC)

Thank you fellow snapper, appreciate your reply.

Wow, awesome photo George. Almost looks like CGI or a scene from a computer game. The clouds, lighting and shadows, not to mention the composition, are excellent. (y)

Wow, awesome photo George. Almost looks like CGI or a scene from a computer game. The clouds, lighting and shadows, not to mention the composition, are excellent. (y)

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

George, because of the way the clouds look, I thought it was a long exposure but it was only 1/270th. How do you get the clouds to look like that?

George, because of the way the clouds look, I thought it was a long exposure but it was only 1/270th. How do you get the clouds to look like that?

Lee, I have done absolutely nothing to the clouds apart from darkening the blue sky tones after converting to mono to make the clouds stand out a bit more. The composition and milkiness of them etc are exactly as they were when I took the snap.

Your choice of perspective here is stunning. This is definitely a new take on an overly photographed attraction.

Don’t get me started on those clouds, so smooth.

Your choice of perspective here is stunning. This is definitely a new take on an overly photographed attraction.

Don’t get me started on those clouds, so smooth.

Thank you fellow snapper, appreciate your reply.

Back