My Low Level Year

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
A relatively quiet year for me, only the three trips - two to the Loop and one to the Lakes. I was however incredibly fortunate to catch a number of excellent passes.

Red Arrow Hawk Lake District by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Tornado GR4 Mach Loop by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

F-16 BAF Mach Loop by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Typhoon FGR4 Mach Loop by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

F-15E Strike Easgle Lake District by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'm liking those, especially the C-130's, but then I have a soft spot for them.

I'm really liking these images from the loop.

I never knew it existed till the other day seeing some images here. It looks like it would be a great experience.

In your experience would a 200-500 on a crop be too tight up there?

I'm really liking these images from the loop.

I never knew it existed till the other day seeing some images here. It looks like it would be a great experience.

In your experience would a 200-500 on a crop be too tight up there?

Thanks. Numbers 2, 4, 6 and 9 were taken with a 200-500 and a D500 so you’d be fine. :)

These fantastic images are from just 3 trips.. superb.! Very jealous of the red low level.

They are but I’d stress that it’s unusual to get such a number of movements in just three trips. I’ve had numerous trips over the last 10 years where I’ve done an 8 hour, 422 mile round-trip and come away with nothing.

They are but I’d stress that it’s unusual to get such a number of movements in just three trips. I’ve had numerous trips over the last 10 years where I’ve done an 8 hour, 422 mile round-trip and come away with nothing.

I had 3 blanks out of 4 trips myself..

Brilliant. I wish I had the time to visit the loop.

Back