My minimal project #48 and #49 added :)

Now thats minimal, I like that you have kept enough detail in the clouds so as the viewer can still see them.
I also like how you put about documenting your journey, this project of yours is shaping up quite nicely Andy, keep them coming (y)

Now thats minimal, I like that you have kept enough detail in the clouds so as the viewer can still see them.
I also like how you put about documenting your journey, this project of yours is shaping up quite nicely Andy, keep them coming (y)

Cheers, Iain. If you've see, and to paraphrase it, Sixth Sense, the project is a case of, "I see minimal.....everywhere!".

See you tomorrow night (y)

Great stuff Andy. I'm really enjoying seeing your uploads. I think the colour tulip and the 2nd fence posts are the pick of the bunch for me so far. Keep em coming!

Great stuff Andy. I'm really enjoying seeing your uploads. I think the colour tulip and the 2nd fence posts are the pick of the bunch for me so far. Keep em coming!

Thanks for popping by Brian. How's the pilot course going?

Hope we can all get together again for a meet this year (y)

Cheers.

Number 8.

Another one from Malham. I was down in the snow trying to get as shallow a DOF as possible to remove some of the information, while ensuring the FG whateveritis was in focus.

I'm going to take a week or so off so I can ensure I don't start posting for the sake of posting....but the ideas keep coming :)

Cheers.

Minimal 13 by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Last edited:
Yup, that's a cracker! (y)

Thanks for popping by Brian. How's the pilot course going?

Hope we can all get together again for a meet this year (y)

Cheers.

Thanks for asking Andy, I got my final qualification at the end of September and I have my Private Pilots Licence (Balloons) now.

I will see you at the February meet mate, the National memorial arburwhatsitthingy, I'm also hoping to come to the mega meet. Wouldn't say no to another meet like the Norfolk one as well! :D

Really liking this project of your Andy, the fence shots, especially the second one are excellent (y)

Number 3 doesn't say minimal to me, a nice shot but not in the same league as the others... the edit mind you certainly brings it into back the right realms.

The last shot, with the narrow DoF pushes the theme to it's limit for me, much more and I think it would be too much.

Sensible idea to take some time away, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

Really liking this project of your Andy, the fence shots, especially the second one are excellent (y)

Number 3 doesn't say minimal to me, a nice shot but not in the same league as the others... the edit mind you certainly brings it into back the right realms.

The last shot, with the narrow DoF pushes the theme to it's limit for me, much more and I think it would be too much.

Sensible idea to take some time away, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

Cheers, Dean.

A break is needed :)

I met @Phil-D at the Royal Armouries last week where he kindly leant me two orbs (y). While looking across the water along side the Armouries I was keeping my eye out for some minimal opportunities. I saw the sweeping curves of some steps and I liked how the light highlighted the edges of the steps.

Cheers.

Minimal 15 by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Oh....Oh I say.
I'm going to enjoy this thread, I can see that coming.
Not sure how I've managed to miss it thus far.
There's some gorgeous images here Andy.

Majorca: #2 for me ... I can clearly see the end of the walkway ... I think .... and the horizon ... I think.

The first shot in B & W for me mate (y)

@Dark Knight, cheers, Dean.

Oh....Oh I say.
I'm going to enjoy this thread, I can see that coming.
Not sure how I've managed to miss it thus far.
There's some gorgeous images here Andy.

Cheers @viv1969, the project is really making me see minimal....everywhere :eek:

Majorca: #2 for me ... I can clearly see the end of the walkway ... I think .... and the horizon ... I think.

Cheers @d00d, it's there...just :)

First time dropping by in a while Andy, sorry!
Stand out images for me minimal 19, 21, and 23.
Good work in spotting these Andy, you've a great eye for it (y)

No crit to add Andy, just encouragement to keep it up. There are so many of them that are wall hangers for sure (y)

First time dropping by in a while Andy, sorry!
Stand out images for me minimal 19, 21, and 23.
Good work in spotting these Andy, you've a great eye for it (y)

No crit to add Andy, just encouragement to keep it up. There are so many of them that are wall hangers for sure (y)

Cheers, Iain, no worries, we all have busy lives :)

16 ,21 & 23 for me.....23 in partic ....reckon that should be framed :clap:

Just returned from 5 days at Prestatyn. I've never known such a misty place. At times I could hardly see 30 feet away. It was very surreal walking on the beach and not being able to see the sea.

I saw this family and decided they would suit the project. Just as I clicked the shutter the guy saw me and waved. I took a few more but decided I rather liked the fact he was waving :)

Converted the B&W but much prefer the colour version.

Cheers.

Minimal 24 by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

I like the wide open space of #24 Andy, the subtle colour tones too.
I am though a little unsure about the people. I think I would have preferred to see a little separation between the three.
As it is though, it's certainly minimal so fully meets your brief. Good work on your continued project matey(y)

I like the wide open space of #24 Andy, the subtle colour tones too.
I am though a little unsure about the people. I think I would have preferred to see a little separation between the three.
As it is though, it's certainly minimal so fully meets your brief. Good work on your continued project matey(y)

@blakester

Cheers, Iain, I only managed two exposures and here is the second with a bit of separation. Light's a little uneven in the sky, though.

Minimal 24b by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

The second image really works Andy, good work matey (y)

Back