My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

1547 Views for this shot.

Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a gentleman with his dog sitting in the park next to a statue of a guy called Dave Lee a well known and loved performer in the Kent area who sadly passed away not so very long ago.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/110th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Friends In The Park-03127 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

just been to canterbury

my question is ...how does one get so many views...how do those folks get to see your shot
its amazing

just been to canterbury

my question is ...how does one get so many views...how do those folks get to see your shot
its amazing

Thank you kindly Sir, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.(y)

"I think it's just an accumulation etc of people that follow me on Flickr, 1500-2000 views is nothing special though with a lot of folk getting far, far more views than I do.
If you wanted to bump up views to your shots then if you were to follow a few more people then they in turn sometimes reciprocate and your shots get viewed a bit more. Or you could try joining a few groups and adding your shots to them"

George.

Last edited:
Thank you kindly Sir, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.(y)

"I think it's just an accumulation etc of people that follow me on Flickr, 1500-2000 views is nothing special though with a lot of folk getting far, far more views than I do"

George.

:geek::geek::geek:

shugar..i only have one follower and i dont follow anyone

pariah toad...:exit:

i thought what you said might have been the reason...but couldnt conceive it...in real life
do you have a christmas card list...

cheers
geof

i thought what you said might have been the reason...but couldnt conceive it...in real life

cheers
geof

I see your Flickr as you having 23 followers and you only following 1 person. ;)

George.

I see your Flickr as you having 23 followers and you only following 1 person. ;)

George.
:eek::eek:

i better check that...i only saw one chap who says he likes my stuff...which even that is rare..
thanks GKJnr
wonder who i am following...forgot already and christmas is past
cheers
geof

ps...cant find that info...can you tell me what tabs to tick

Last edited:
:eek::eek:

i better check that...i only saw one chap who says he likes my stuff...which even that is rare..
thanks GKJnr
wonder who i am following...forgot already and christmas is past
cheers
geof

ps...cant find that info...can you tell me what tabs to tick

Sure, just click on either Followers or Following and it'll display the info.(y)

George.

35019653065_d2ae1a3c27_o.jpg

Only 178 views ‍♀️

cheers
geof

Geof
Do you post in any groups?
If not that has a big effect.

Back