My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

This one with 59,000!!!!!!!! and rising. It's an OK shot but managed Explore so it went mad.

36091885575_d00f3af94b_c.jpg
At the end of the day in Explore at no 40. 23 July 2017[/url] by Trevor Watts, on Flickr[/IMG]
36091885575_d00f3af94b_c.jpg
At the end of the day in Explore at no 40. 23 July 2017[/url] by Trevor Watts, on Flickr[/IMG]

Not sure what happened there!

Try this .https://flic.kr/p/WZjmae

Last edited:
is this one of your hubble shots...
dont know what you are doing toni

but its breaking the mould...!!!
cheers
geof

Hubble bubble, toilet trouble. ;)

It's infrared, then processed using semi-transparent texture over the image. It's a strange photo.

1912 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of two gentlemen that look like brothers out for a stroll.

X-T1, 23mm Lens, 1/340th @ F11, ISO-200, Handheld.
Might Even Be Brothers-03150by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited:
Hubble bubble, toilet trouble. ;)

It's infrared, then processed using semi-transparent texture over the image. It's a strange photo.

i would put it into the category of Kabbalah
you have just been to israel and i bet you had a sneak visit to the synagogue in safed in galilee...
the highest city in the galilee and ranks as the city of light in matthew 5 14-16

cheers
geof

Thanks Geof – no it’s a Samsung Galaxy S6

thanks..i am upgrading my phone soon and like your shot...the iphones arent my scene..
does your phone have an sd card slot for memory increase
cheers
geof

36 for this one:-

DSC_7426 Buddleia by Paul Judge, on Flickr

flowers are the most difficult to take..one would think it easy
but when it is done properly it comes over like this...compositionally perfect diagonal reading left to right
tonally going from dark areas to light...its more than a flower...its a photograph
the little lower left corner green branch which would normally detract actually supports the flower head and adds enough green to balance the violet colouring
cheers
geof

flowers are the most difficult to take..one would think it easy
but when it is done properly it comes over like this...compositionally perfect diagonal reading left to right
tonally going from dark areas to light...its more than a flower...its a photograph
the little lower left corner green branch which would normally detract actually supports the flower head and adds enough green to balance the violet colouring
cheers
geof

Thank you very much for your kind comments Geof, it means a lot.

Re the Camera ; it takes a mini sim card but I don’t think it has an SD card facility. The camera is 16 meg and it has one for selfies (unused) that I think is 5 meg. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Regards
Paul

Thank you very much for your kind comments Geof, it means a lot.

Re the Camera ; it takes a mini sim card but I don’t think it has an SD card facility. The camera is 16 meg and it has one for selfies (unused) that I think is 5 meg. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Regards
Paul

yes Paul...i was asking because my daughter and husband...and her daughter swear by iphones but they all have run out of space for their photos
i have a relatively cheap motorola phone ...which doesnt do very good photos...but has the slot for SD card...so i have a separate memory which doesnt affect the main memory for apps etc...
just curious about your phone...i will buy one to take good shots but it needs to have a separate memory...so many grandchildren shots coming from my daughters...and my own stuff
cheers
geof

yes Paul...i was asking because my daughter and husband...and her daughter swear by iphones but they all have run out of space for their photos
i have a relatively cheap motorola phone ...which doesnt do very good photos...but has the slot for SD card...so i have a separate memory which doesnt affect the main memory for apps etc...
just curious about your phone...i will buy one to take good shots but it needs to have a separate memory...so many grandchildren shots coming from my daughters...and my own stuff
cheers
geof
The most highly regarded android cameras at the moment are the Google Pixel, LG G6 (has a second wide angle lens), and the galaxy s7 and s8 phones. The Pixel is the only one of these that doesn't have a memory card slot.

cheers
geof

Hi Geof

The Samsung Galaxy S8 has a Micro SD slot up to 256 GB

There is an S7 but I couldn’t see anything regarding SD cards

I too am not too keen on the iphone

Back