My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Odd coincidence, my blast from the past was also on 482, with 480 the day before :-?

Odd, but complete coincidence. The vast majority of mine are CC-BY so a lot of people root through them looking for stock. When they're near a decision, they'll keep coming back to compare, or they'll publish and I'll get a lot of hits. Annoying when I've got one I like that would be nice to post here but the media decide otherwise :rolleyes:

(y)(y)
1260 Views for this snap.

Just a simple tourist type Snapoto taken of the top end of the Elizabeth Tower (Big Ben).

I've done a bit of juggling about with the processing to give a high contrast mono presentation and a slightly different approach to that which is normally presented of this very familiar attraction.

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/450th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Elizabeth Tower (Big Ben) (M)-03155M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.
cracking monochrome image George (y)

(y)(y)
cracking monochrome image George (y)

Thank you kindly Sir, I much appreciate you taking the time to reply & comment.(y)

George.

1700 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style snapograph taken of a guy taking a nap. Believe it or not this guy actually slept through an air display with all the noise etc.:D

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Snoozing-03036 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

2002 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken of some people all obviously interested at somethin' down on the beach. To me this shot was just too appealing to miss.

X-T1, 23mm Lens, 1/480th @ F11, ISO-200, Handheld.
Faceless (4)-03056 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

811 Views for this snap

Just a simple Close Up Snapograph taken in my studio of a Fender Stratocaster Tuning Pegs. Shot taken using three flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted and against a black paper background.

Nikon D810, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 1/250th @ F16, Multi Studio Flash.
EADGBE (1)-802847 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George

Back