My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Mine was too - it’s annoying when the stats are so low and a photo hits explore. I think mine was #346 so I’d expect 5000+

The stats were not low. The Recent activity said 7081 for yesterday but the overall stat on the shot is now 6785 which is correct?

I’ve only been lucky enough to hit explore once and it wasn’t a particularly good photo. Is there a system to it or is it pretty much random?

Anyway here is yesterday’s most popular

Worthing Tide of Light 2017 by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Very nice presentation Sir, liking this shot very much.(y)

"Explore is just by chance selection so I understand, and in my opinion not always the best work gets selected. Having said that I'm quite chuffed that I had one on there two days ago and is certainly not a snap that I would have selected"

George.

1768 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken whilst on a walkabout. I just love the look of concentration on the elderly lady's face, totally engrossed in the conversation.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/680th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Conversation (2)-03072 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Beautiful capture Mike.
Nice rich tones and composition.
I worked there for a number of years, best image I got of the building was when the sun created great shadows of that stairway across the vertical lines.
I'd love to go back.

I can never work out what happens on Flickr. For a couple of days 2 of my images get over 2k hits, the one on Nov 12th is 5 years old, this one from Spring/summer this year. Weird!!

Capture.JPG

Back