My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
dont know about yesterday , but due to flickr playing up today I clicked on a few things to see what was working , my stats came up (I never bother looking usually ) and this one particularly caught my eye , one of my photos has had 43,879 views . do you think its something to do with the title ....

the welsh swingers association
by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Having recently paid to go 'Pro', I can now participate.

This photo of the 'Sloop Inn' Porthgain, Pembrokeshire that I took over the weekend is my most viewed photo:

Porthgain: The Sloop Inn
by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Landscape type Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of the famous "Prospect Cottage" where Derek Jarman used to live. I've included a small bit about him and the cottage below.
The space around this modest cottage in Dungeness, Kent, the former home of the multitalented filmmaker Derek Jarman (1942-1994), could be considered one of England’s best-loved gardens. The property is not open to the public, nor is it closed; visitors are free to wander. “The garden is the landscape,” says Jarman’s friend, the photographer Howard Sooley. “It ends at the horizon”.

This cottage is only a very short distance from the cottage that I acquired last fall, that I have renovated and now let out as a vacation let when I don't want to use it personally. :)

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/340th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Prospect Cottage (C) (Dungeness)-03292C
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.