My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple landscape type Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old winch mechanism that was used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach and an old fisherman's hut. These are just two of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/680th @ F8, ISO-200, Tripod.

Things Left Behind (26) (Dungeness)-03283
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Pleased to see this one made it onto Explore.

It was one of those "lucky" shots that you don't set out to take. Most morning this week I've been sat by the local fishing ponds photographing the mists over the water. As I turned and started back to the car I was met with a misty park and sunbeams.

Clay Cross Mist
by Mike Swain, on Flickr

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Whitstable Kent UK of the hands of a guy preparing an Oyster.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/100th @ F5.6, ISO-soo, Handheld.

Oyster Preparation-03330
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Whitstable Kent UK of a row of Cottages that I have a special interest in (having recently bought one as a leisure time retreat). I thought with this snap I'd do a bit of juggling in PP to give a kinda watercolour effect.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/1000 @ F5.6, ISO-200 Handheld.
Cottages (Watercolour)-03336
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited: