My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Name
Garry
Edit My Images
Yes
Are these scores views in one day ?
Incredible !
If in total, still incredible !
Yes, for most of them it's how many views the photo got the day before, i.e. yesterday. It could be anywhere from less than 10 up to several thousand if it hit Flickr Explore. And, according to the thread title, it 'should be' the photo with the most views but if it's the same photo as the day before some people will post their second most-viewed, which nobody minds. Just another way of sharing popular photos.

But the count is not always accurate. A couple of examples from my own experience, my photo just above your post (XR London - 06) got 149 views in total yesterday. The other photo of mine that's third from the top of this page (Feeding) got into Explore and was reported to have over 9,000 views the first day and a couple of thousand more the second day, and yet it's currently showing as 7,800. Go, as they say, figure...

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks guys. I feel a little bit of a fraud because with most of these it's the old "f8 and be there" plus the A7III helps with otherwise difficult lighting conditions that would have challenged even the D610.
Toni
You have to see the image and try it then get it right for the results to be as good as this. The A7III may be allowing you to do what you want but it cannot do it without you.