My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

For the past 3 months, the same photo is always "my most viewed", every day, with easily 100+ views everyday, and has reached over 15,000 views, without being on explore! And I have no idea why (plus I don't even think it's a good photo!) I've almost got a mind to delete it, or make it private. I posted here on this forum a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I have decided to post my 2nd "most viewed".

ExitNoExit
by Jackie XLY, on Flickr

Last edited:
For the past 3 months, the same photo is always "my most viewed", every day, with easily 100+ views everyday, and has reached over 15,000 views, without being on explore!

Most likely someone has pinned it on Pinterest or a similar site. People seem happy enough to do that even if it's an 'all rights reserved' photo - they seem to think that if it's on the Internet, it must be OK to use it. I've been in a similar situation where the same 3 or photos come up top but it's because I publish most of mine under a Creative Commons licence to allow blogs and websites to use them. It's possible that this has happened with your photo; if so, a Google image search might throw something up.

Back