My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Kent UK of my small Sail/Outboard Boat waiting for the tide. I've messed about with the PP on this snap to give a kinda water colour effect.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/750th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
My Sail Boat-03432 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Kent UK of my small Sail/Outboard Boat waiting for the tide. I've messed about with the PP on this snap to give a kinda water colour effect.

Nice, George! Looks like somewhere between Rochester and Southend. I used to sail from Hoo to the Isle of Grain and back with my uncle and brother. Good times.

Nice, George! Looks like somewhere between Rochester and Southend. I used to sail from Hoo to the Isle of Grain and back with my uncle and brother. Good times.

Thank you kindly Gary, I sure do appreciate your reply.

“It’s a bit further round the North Kent Coast at “Whitstable”, I bought a cottage there last year purely as a Vacational/RnR retreat as I absolutely “Love” the place. I also bought the boat about the same time. This particular snap was taken from my upstairs front veranda so as you can imagine the cottage is practically on the beach with only a walkway and a small sea wall between my garden and the beach”

G.K.Jnr.

Back