My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

"It Made Explore"
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of one of the many discarded boats amongst many other things scattered about the beach that have just been discarded and left behind.
I've deliberately gone for a slightly higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/800th F5.6, ISO-100, Bit Of Fill Flash, Tripod.
Discarded Boat (1)-03456 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of what I think is the power section of an old Discarded Winch, possibly used for hauling fishing boats or the catch etc up the beach from the sea. Its just one of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been discarded and left behind.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the rust & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/680th @ F8, ISO-200, Tripod.
Discarded Winch Power Section-03455 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of one of the many discarded boats amongst many other things scattered about the beach that have just been discarded and left behind.
I've deliberately gone for a slightly higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the decay etc.

RX10M4, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Bit Of Fill Flash, Tripod.
Discarded Boat (2)-03457 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple landscape/seascape type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of one of the Wooden Walkways across the beach. I've deliberately gone for a slightly higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the various textures.

RX10M4, 1/800th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Tripod.
Wooden Walkway (1)-03458 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Back