My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Just a simple Close Up/Macro type Snapograph taken in my garden of some Frost Crystals on a leaf.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the frost textures.

RX10M4, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Raynox 250, Tripod.
A Touch Of Frost (2)-03498 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a very common sight these days of two people totally engrossed texting, possibly each other.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Each Other (2)-03497 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

"IT MADE EXPLORE" :) :)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady playing a Flute (I think), and accompanied by her dog. And yes I did ask if I could take the shot and naturally I put some money in her pot.

RX10M4, 1/320th @ F4.5, ISO-200, Handheld.
Street Performer (6)-03501 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of a discarded & dilapidated boat/hull that is just one of the many things that are scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasise the rot & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/220 @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld
Discarded Boat (4)-03503 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back