My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

I'm new to this forum, but the existence of this thread makes me very happy. I just logged into flickr for the first time in about 7 years best as I can tell. Made me a little nostalgic. Now I have to figure out how to see how many views any of my photos have recently had. My Flickr Stream (https://www.flickr.com/photos/brettdeutsch/)

While on Flickr you can see all the views etc for any given shot if you just click on the particular shot so it displays on its own and all the views/comments etc, etc are displayed if you scroll down a little.

This snap is one that I have re-visited with a totally different approach to my PP which I like so much better.

Just a simple tourist close up type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a pile of Oyster Shells that have had the Oysters removed.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the texture.

Sony-RX, 1/1000th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld.
Oyster Shells-03516 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of the main gate tower to the Cathedral.
Nothing I could do about the converging verticals as my back was already against buildings opposite, and correcting them in PP would amount to loosing too much of the architecture that I wanted to keep in the snap.

Sony-RX, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Wide Angle Attachment, Handheld.
Cathedral Main Gate Tower-03522 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a guy just walking his dog. I really like the happy proud type of expression on the guys face.

X-H1, 23mm F1.4 Lens, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Man And Best Friend-03521 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"It Made Explore" :) :)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a plastic fork that had been left in the side of the road.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/640 @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Fork In The Road-03524 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a plastic fork that had been left in the side of the road.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/640 @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Fork In The Road-03524 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Nice, George. At first I thought I was looking at a close up slice of a chocolate and buttercream cake with Coco Pops. :D

Nice, George. At first I thought I was looking at a close up slice of a chocolate and buttercream cake with Coco Pops. :D

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

"I guess there is some similarity" :)

Back