My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a Shure 55SH Microphone waiting to be used by a street performer.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Waiting For The Vocalist-03535 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,. (y)

Last edited:
This snap I did a time or two ago but was never really satisfied with the presentation, so its one I have revisited since changing how I do my PP.

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at London UK of a scene looking out from the viewing gallery at the Tate Modern.

My London (5)-03530 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
This snap I did a time or two ago but was never really satisfied with the presentation, so its one I have revisited since changing how I do my PP.

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at London UK of a scene looking out from the viewing gallery at the Tate Modern.

That's One Blackfriars with the Southbank Tower (formerly known as the King's Reach Tower) behind FWIW

That's One Blackfriars with the Southbank Tower (formerly known as the King's Reach Tower) behind FWIW

Thank you Rob, appreciate your reply.

"It Made Explore" :) :)

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of a discarded & dilapidated boat that is just one of the many things that are scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rot & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

Discarded Boat (6)-03534 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
It's Ball Court in the City of London, nestled between Cornhill and Lombard Street.

Simpsons is the oldest chop house in London, established in 1723.

It's Ball Court in the City of London, nestled between Cornhill and Lombard Street.

Simpsons is the oldest chop house in London, established in 1723.

Many thanks for that Rob, It looks to be an interesting area.

I've done several snaps in this sort of style over the years but without a doubt this presentation is the most pleasing to me so far.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of folk out strolling in the sunshine. I've deliberately gone for a high contrast presentation to this snap to emphasize the contre-jour light & shadows.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Faceless (22)-03533 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Back