My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

14730642527_5e1d9a3e03_z.jpg

The Versatility of the Film Back

I wish I knew what it is that people like. This photo, Masts and Ropes, of the Cutty Sark in Greenwich made it into Flickr Explore and got 12,806 views, and 277 favourites yesterday. And today it's had another 3,228 views and 55 favourites so far. And over 30 people have added me as a contact since yesterday morning. And I very nearly deleted it as I didn't think it was very interesting. Oh, well...

I wish I knew what it is that people like. This photo, Masts and Ropes, of the Cutty Sark in Greenwich made it into Flickr Explore and got 12,806 views, and 277 favourites yesterday. And today it's had another 3,228 views and 55 favourites so far. And over 30 people have added me as a contact since yesterday morning. And I very nearly deleted it as I didn't think it was very interesting. Oh, well...

Well done a well taken image keep up the good work Allan

Garry, you're right. Blown highlights, no real focal pint blah blah blah ;) explore is bonkers but we all aim for it still don't we

Guys, as loading times for this thread are getting longer, I've created a new "Part 2" thread to show your most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday. Link here.

I've locked this one down now per OP Request, save any stray posts ending up in here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back