My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teenage Fashion 2009
This was not only my most-viewed photo on Flickr yesterday, it's been the most viewed on a large number of days since I uploaded it on 1 March 2009. This is what I get for calling it Teenage Fashion 2009. Everyone and his dog is searching for 'teenage fashion' and landing on this picture. Well, everyone and her dog...

Most viewed for me with 25 was my little girl......

5824179574_41a090478c_b.jpg

Scarborough Lighthouse
5826195530_4e9145e6be_b.jpg

I haven't seen many cameraphone shots on this forum yet, but then again I'm new. This was taken with my HTC Desire and processed in an app called Little Photo. It's a shop in Old Compton Street, London that has more bottles in the window than some places do inside the shop. This is just a small section of the entire window. The picture got 27 views yesterday, and 10 the day before when I uploaded it.

this one with 31

rather bizarre stats yesterday.. I had over 1000 views on my photos.. someone near enough looked at every pic i've got on flickr!

Last edited:
477 views yesterday.

98/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

This photo was taken in my back garden a couple of months ago and features in my 365, unfortunately its reason for popularity today was due to its demise over Frankfurt on Sunday evening costing the pilot his life in the process of saving the lives of all his passengers, a true hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back