My new watch

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
Eileen has bought me a new watch today, so as normal people would do........home from work and get a photo of the second hand ticking away, It was still very light with the blinds drawn so a shorter shutter than I wanted and also no tripod or macro lens as I dont need them, anyway shot with 20D ISO 100 10 second shutter f14, any comments/crit welcome(y)

Rotary by danger_mouse1964, on Flickr

Cool!
You can count the exposure time on the second hand.
Nice watch too(y)

Dean:)

Nice !

I have a similar one of my Sumo... hope you don't mind if I post it ?

Img018.jpg

Wahey ...

nice shot. I too did a shot like this a while ago ... it's a shame really as I have now smashed the watch in question, which is sad as I really liked it too !!!

mini-watch.jpg

Anth.

Nice watch, I like the idea and hope you don't mind that I had a go at this.

Unfortunately my watch is a few years old now and has picked up some wear and tear marks but just wanted to try out the idea as I am new to this and learning.

Thanks Russ

Some nice watches showing up, lets keep this thread going so come on add your wrist bling(y)

Just had another go at my watch, please bear in mind I only hane one lens for the time being a 100-300f4.5 usm jobbie with no macro, and I dont have a tripod

30 sec exposure

Rotary.jpg

sorry about the fingerprint

Last edited:
Nice watch, I like the idea and hope you don't mind that I had a go at this.

Unfortunately my watch is a few years old now and has picked up some wear and tear marks but just wanted to try out the idea as I am new to this and learning.

Thanks Russ

Breightling are better when worn rather than new looking, the only watch that should look unworn are Rolex bit too bling for me but on the right wrist exqusite...........Kev show it mate(y)

here is mine, Pentax ESII, 2x SMC 50mm f1.4 back to back for macro, Adox CHS100 ART dunked in FX-39, and finally a Minolta scan dual to turn it into dijikal. Needs a bit of contrast boost really, the print I did looks a lot more bold and less grey

Rolex%20in%20motion.jpg

A cheapo Bench watch..............

4840768027_b2ed6b037e_z.jpg

Here's mine. six second exposure. count them.

watch.jpg

5215625374_1e704450ed_z.jpg

Tricker to shoot than they look..

Last edited:
Here's my latest, must try a long exposure.
Some decent watches.

B-42-CC-TP.jpg

Some gorgeous timepieces, and the Bench shot is great, was that through glass to get the reflection?

Oooh...Watches, don't get me started.......my pic would be the Fortis, not your everyday watch.

OK quick comp, anyone know what this?

IMG_0994.jpg

Img020.jpg

Oooh...Watches, don't get me started.......my pic would be the Fortis, not your everyday watch.

OK quick comp, anyone know what this?

IMG_0994.jpg

Why my dear Sir, I believe this is a Speedbird 3 ;)

I did this one earlier this year for a project.

Pitch black room and 30 min exposure after charging the hands for a couple minutes with the most powerful torch I could lay my hands on. I ought to get out more...

Another well worn Breitling .......... this is 6 shots stacked ......... you can tell because the hands are moving backwards....:thinking:

3369753267_9090f53a98_o.jpg

I did this one earlier this year for a project.

Pitch black room and 30 min exposure after charging the hands for a couple minutes with the most powerful torch I could lay my hands on. I ought to get out more...

I like this shot, the green looks great (y)

nice flikr stream too, id love to try the london ones uv done!....

Back