My recent Jerusalem trip

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,
I went to Jerusalem for a week and I just wanted to share some photos from that trip.
I used Fuji XT-1 with 18-55 mm lens.
There is minimal editing on these photos and I used fundy software to create these images.
Please let me know what you think.
Thank you for looking.

p1417689813-5.jpg

Last edited:
Dome of the Rock...

p1417692517-5.jpg

p1417692597-5.jpg

p1417692847-5.jpg

I will add some more as I prepare them.

Cheers...

Really like the fabric panel, not so keen on 3 and 4 but have to say the Pano in number 4 is great

I really like the idea of putting story board together of holiday pictures [emoji3] there are so many pictures though it is difficult to know where to start, I would suggest if you want feedback of specific pictures you limit it to 4 at the most. The fabric stands out but that might just be the contrast of colours against the muted tones of the buildings.

Sparks out so many memories as we went there in 2010. Absolutely loved it. Hopefully you've made it to the dead sea as well, just an unbelievable experience.
However, I agree with the above regarding the pics. If you pick about 5 of them and post them here, that would be enough. And a link to flickr for believers like me who wants to see more about this lovely place.

It was a memorable place to visit.
In terms of number of posts you are right.
I just wanted to share it as a story in a way.
And I was trying the fundy software which i had recently.
Thank you for the feedback.

I love the colours in Jerusalem trip 20, market shots appeal to me for some reason.

Back