My Sister

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
We lost here to C-19 today.

This photo sums up everything about her; that smile, she created an aura when she was in a room and engaged everybody.

Smile by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Oh dear, so sorry Steve ... this virus is certainly taking its toll, however it can bever take the memories from you. :)

Sorry to hear of your loss, a hard time made worse with the current situation.

Thoughts are with you and your family

Devastating news, drives home how serious this pandemic is. Wishing you and family the best at this difficult time.

Sorry to hear that Steve. My condolences.

Devastating news, drives home how serious this pandemic is. Wishing you and family the best at this difficult time.

I agree. It brings home the fact that this terrible disease is no respecter of age.

Steve,

I am saddened to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and all your family.

TP may be a >99% online community....but it is just that a community and I respect your strength in sharing the news so soon illustrates that. This I find heartening and maintains my faith in human nature.

All the best to you & yours for the days ahead.......

Sorry to hear this Steve. My condolences to you and your family.

open_arms.gif

Very sorry to hear your tragic news.

Steve, So sorry to hear this very sad news, my condolences to you my friend and your family.

George.

Thank you all. I spent yesterday going through old photo's I have of Ann; luckily I shot her wedding a few years ago, when she was healthy, so I do have a number of nice images of her looking her radiant best.

She left two lovely daughters and 3 grandchildren, I also have another sister & a brother, so the devastation on the family has been hard. She had been ill for a number of years and we all knew this could happen, but it still hits you like a train.

For me personally, I am the youngest of the siblings, my brother is a lot alder than me and now in his 70"s, with my other sister not far behind. I'm still in my 50's and although I also have health problems, yesterday brought home the fact that I may have to go through this a couple of more times yet, and that's going to hurt.

No words can make up for such a tragic loss but please accept my deepest sympathy for you and your family at this very sad time.

I didn’t quite realise as I just saw the photo at first glance, it’s quite hard to make the connection as she is so young. Sorry for your loss.

Steve very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the memories from all your pictures of her are some consolation. Wish you and the rest of your family and the community here good health! Best wishes

Very sorry to hear this. All my sympathy to you and your family at this difficult time.

So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

So Sorry.

Omg !

That was a shock as I didn't read the text the big happy smile got me first.

So sorry for your lose.

Gaz

Where is GOD at times like this , Very sorry for your loss , Your sister looks amazing in your photo

Awful, sorry for your loss, this really hits home how much it's effecting people Globally. The empty feeling you have when you lose someone close really is a horrible experience thoughts with you all.

Ohhh Steve, I am so sorry for you and your families loss, words cannot ever come close to helping at a time like this, this damned disease has a lot to answer for and it’s terrible that we are losing people far to early... stay strong bud, thoughts are with you all.

I'm very sorry to learn of your sad loss, Steve. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Back