B&W My son, (non scary) lol

No good? Guess I should stick to the darker moodier stuff? Lol

I really love your processing style. And I'm a massive fan of hats as most people know!

I love it as is but for me I'd prefer his hand to be out of the way or to see more of it (if that makes sense!)

Keep posting - always enjoy seeing your pics!

Shaheed

I agree with Shaheed, particularly about the hand.
I thoroughly like the processing too.

I love it! Your b&w conversions are stunning! I love his freckles! His hand placement doesn't bother me a bit, it's something I'd do as well. I totally missed this when you first posted it! :)

Imo the hand makes this shot a lot more interesting, well done :)

Love it, I'd have to burn the whites of the eyes just ever so slightly so the lead in was less straight to the eyes and started from the nose but we all get lead into images differently so I guess that's more personal to my taste. Regardless it's a strong image imo.

I really love your processing style. And I'm a massive fan of hats as most people know!

I love it as is but for me I'd prefer his hand to be out of the way or to see more of it (if that makes sense!)

Keep posting - always enjoy seeing your pics!

Shaheed
I agree with Shaheed, particularly about the hand.
I thoroughly like the processing too.

Thanks for the compliments wrt to the PP. As for his hand it certainly wasn't posed as in i didn't tell him to do it, it was his doing. Lol

I love it! Your b&w conversions are stunning! I love his freckles! His hand placement doesn't bother me a bit, it's something I'd do as well. I totally missed this when you first posted it! :)
Imo the hand makes this shot a lot more interesting, well done :)
It's awesome. Keep snapping and showing!

Thanks guys, i quite liked the hand as it is too.. I'm hoping to venture out and get some strangers at some point soon..

Back