DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0068-4.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0102-2.jpg

DSC_0105-1.jpg

thanks for viewing

Last edited:
You've got a great set there mate, some really nicely framed shots but most of them look under exposed to me, now take this with a pinch of salt as I'm currently on my laptop which isn't calibrated but it looks to me that a lot of these shots have exposed for the sky, making your aircraft quite dark - if thats the case its easily remedied by remembering to overexpose by at least 2/3 when shooting into a blue sky and 1 or more when shooting against cloud.

thank you to everyone for your kind comments

You've got a great set there mate, some really nicely framed shots but most of them look under exposed to me, now take this with a pinch of salt as I'm currently on my laptop which isn't calibrated but it looks to me that a lot of these shots have exposed for the sky, making your aircraft quite dark - if thats the case its easily remedied by remembering to overexpose by at least 2/3 when shooting into a blue sky and 1 or more when shooting against cloud.

thanks for the tip mate i no this is careless but i cant rember if i did or not will have to check that one

thanks for the tip mate i no this is careless but i cant rember if i did or not will have to check that one

No worries mate, its a great set - thanks for sharing (y)

excellent, Ive been putting the switchgear in their over the past few weeks and its a real treat hearing the first euro-fighter of the day setting off. After 2 hours its head ache material but still damn impressive. Love all your set their but its the last one for me, plenty of detail on the plane. Out of intrest, the last one is at 260mm, how much have you cropped the picture by if at all? Ive got a 70-200 but wondering how close thats going to get me as they sure fly low around there!

The BoB are superb, I hope to catch them this year well done and thanks for putting these up I love em

thank you all for your comments its always nice to know people like them :)

excellent, Ive been putting the switchgear in their over the past few weeks and its a real treat hearing the first euro-fighter of the day setting off. After 2 hours its head ache material but still damn impressive. Love all your set their but its the last one for me, plenty of detail on the plane. Out of intrest, the last one is at 260mm, how much have you cropped the picture by if at all? Ive got a 70-200 but wondering how close thats going to get me as they sure fly low around there!

i will have to check but if my memory serves me right its not a very big crop as like you side he does do his display low at times and i picked a great position that i hav never shot from before it was just next to 11 sqn hangers ...in a nutshell you should be fine with your 70-200 as thats what i usually use but i borrowed a sigma 100-300 with a 1.2x converter onit from a friend...hope that helps ya

Last edited:
Very nice set, some of the Typhoon seem under-exposed on my monitor.

#2 & #4 have the same dust bunny just below the 9 o'clock position.

#5 The Lanc is my favorite.

thanks mate noticed that dust bunny after i posted them **** the best way to sort out the under exposure on them with cs4

this is my attempt at changing the exposure of number 10 and wanted to now what u guys think

DSC_0105-2.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon its better but wants a right little bit of contrast adding (y)

Back