My Take on the 2018 BTCC visit to Croft Circuit

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Here's a few of my photographs from the annual visit of the BTCC circus to Croft Circuit.

#1 Ollie Jackson
Ollie Jackson by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#2 Ultra slow pan from the grandstand
Ginetta GT4 by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#3 Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#4 Kerb hopping
Tom Boardman by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#5 Sam Tordoff
Sam Tordoff by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#6 Max Coates
Max Coates by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#7 British F4 Championship
British F4 Championship by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#8 Ginetta GT4
Ginetta GT4 by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,

Simon.

Super set as always Simon, especially like #2 and #7. Still love the more typical side-on fill-the-frame panning shots as well, but the way you "paint" the backdrop with blur is exceptional.

#2 is the winner here mate. Great take.

Kane looked like all his birthdays and christmas’s had come at once as well! What a great experience for him.

Cheers David, and good to see you're still on the forum :)

Kane (that's my 6 year old son) had a fab time on Saturday. Being interviewed on camera by Paul O'Neil for ITV Sport really did make his day. It's amazing how accommodating everyone is at these big meetings when you have a very interested and excited 6 year old soaking everything up like a sponge :)

Cheers,

Simon.

Super set as always Simon, especially like #2 and #7. Still love the more typical side-on fill-the-frame panning shots as well, but the way you "paint" the backdrop with blur is exceptional.

Cheers Mark. It was a tough weekend for photography as the light was extremely harsh most of the time and especially on Sunday, and the heat made using long lenses extremely difficult again especially on Sunday.

Simon.

Great set as always, some serious panning skills on show there. Hard to pick a favourite as they are all excellent but #7 does stand out for me

I really enjoy the look of number 2 however I think all the red makes my eyes go funny! but I'm like a moth to a flame with it.

Stonking pics, No3 for me, must have a look at my shots from that weekend, just never got round to it yet, a great weekends racing in tremendous weather.

First time in many years attending we out of the circuit and and on the road out in 5minutes, usually takes 60 minutes+.

Stonking pics, No3 for me, must have a look at my shots from that weekend, just never got round to it yet, a great weekends racing in tremendous weather.

First time in many years attending we out of the circuit and and on the road out in 5minutes, usually takes 60 minutes+.

Cheers Martin. The weather was great for spectating, but not the best for photography with light that was way to contrasty and huge amounts of heat haze to contend with. Some great racing though!

They're getting better and better at getting people in and out of the circuit at these big meetings :)

Cheers,

Simon.

I cant believe they are doing Thruxton Twice next year... and not Rockingham, ok if you don't want to do Rockingham for whatever reason pick a different track or at least a layout ie Donnington Full that always used to bring people in.

Back