My very first images

Hi Richard , Had a quick look at you photos , far to many to comment on , Maybe post 1 at a time and let us know what you were trying to achieve

Hi Richard , Had a quick look at you photos , far to many to comment on , Maybe post 1 at a time and let us know what you were trying to achieve

:agree:
the first doggies look fantastic.. especially that one with the intelligent tongue look...no 2!!
best of luck...just find a way to upload individual shots..
cheers
geof

Last edited:
Great, what do you guys use to upload you images? Figured Google drive / Google photos was the best option. I'll look to upload individuals and comment why I uploaded them

i use flikr... its ok but was better in the past...the uploading is slow...but worth it as you can show shots by just using a forum friendly link...BB link
give it a go anyway...
i tried google but found it didnt suit showing shots on forums
cheers
geof

most decent sites now require you to pay a yearly fee or you get mega slow speeds

I use Photobucket

Great, what do you guys use to upload you images?
I use "Attach files" on the lower left of the post reply box and upload from my computer.

you need to size them correctly though....i can do it at times hit and miss till it uploads
but a really handy way to put small files on
cheers
geof

I agree with mrtoad. You could have framed them a bit better but having said that, they look decent. You got the lighting right for sure on a few of them.

Back