My World.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
My Daughter, Tegan, just turned 4, Christmas 2016. I've only ever dabbled with portraiture but started taking it a bit more seriously towards the end of last year. Taken with a very simple set up, Fuji X-T10, Fuji 18-135XF and a single flash bounced off an umbrella. I was actually taking pics of a mates' twin boys as a suprise for his Wife. They were acting up and I asked Tegan to show them how it's done. She just walked into the shot and I took it.

My world, right there!

Tegan. by Dale, on Flickr

That is lovely. The eyes are nice and sharp. She has incredible hair. Did you manage to get a shot of your friends twins??

Thank you.

I did get some blurry ones of the twins.:LOL:

There were a few keepers of them, one in particular that they were very happy with. I will ask if it's ok to share it. I don't think the proccesing of it was particularly good though and the B/G (white seamless) was very visible. I did learn a lot that day though as I am very novice at this kind of thing. It was done more as a favour rather than anything too serious.

My Daughter, Tegan, just turned 4, Christmas 2016. I've only ever dabbled with portraiture but started taking it a bit more seriously towards the end of last year. Taken with a very simple set up, Fuji X-T10, Fuji 18-135XF and a single flash bounced off an umbrella. I was actually taking pics of a mates' twin boys as a suprise for his Wife. They were acting up and I asked Tegan to show them how it's done. She just walked into the shot and I took it.

My world, right there!

Tegan. by Dale, on Flickr

Gorgeous!

Next time maybe try shooting from her eye level - or below - rather than looking down on her?

Thanks for that Simon. Comment noted for the next time I set up. This is all pretty new to me as my interests are scapes and wildlife. I am happy to be guided in the right direction. (y)

I now have a second speedlight too.

Children & cameras. It's never going to end well ;). I really struggle with my brood. Can't get all three to sit with each other! By the by, lovely one of your daughter, that's all that matters in this world.

Back