My worst xmas pressie...

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
...a stomach ulcer. I'm waiting on the results of a blood test to confirm it, if not it might be a hernia so I hoping for an ulcer.

Talk about discomfort. Can I get an Awwwww please, failing that a buxom nurse :)

confucious say... man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient. :LOL:

ok, maybe this joke is getting a bit old now... :coat:

get well, fella. I'll leave the "Awww"ing to the girls.

Thanks folks. Must say I thought a hernia was s'posed to be worse but at the moment I can't see how it could be :(

Still I've got a visit from Matty to look forward to.. I think...

:D

Awwwww - hope you get it sorted, also hope its the less serious of the two, get well soon (y)

:D

Ahh I feel for you. Hope it is whichever is easier to fix (I think that is a hernia to be fare).

Having had a gastric hernia before, it was uncomfortable more than painful, and I've had no probs since it was operated on, so possibly easier to fix than an ulcer...

Wish you all the best!

Ouch. Either way I feel for you mate. I've had a suspected ulcer before (turned out it wasnt an ulcer in the end), but it was horribly painful until I took medication to stop it.

Hope you get it sorted soon :)

Here, just for you have an AWwwwwwwwwww

and a buxom nurse

Doc20.jpg

An ex-girlfriend was a nurse & part-time Ballet tutor.

She knew where it was and was flexible about it ;)

Hope you soon get sorted - Hiatus Hernia - pain from reflux of gastric juices and stomach ulcer can both be treated medically other hernias tend to excite the surgeons so you want to keep away from those! I now get hiatus hernia and have to hit the gaviscon due to overweight and old age but refuse to give up grub - one of the only pleasures left!

Yeah I have a hiatus hernia too - can be a bugger, but I have found just not eating late at night and not eating chocolate does the trick (plus some tablets or other) They told me "loose weight and it will go away" OH JOY!

I suffer from acid reflux badly, and am on medication to curtail it. Apparently they think it's because my body just produces too much acid.

So I'm on tablets for the rest of my life for it.

Yeah they thought I had acid reflux until they shoved a camera down my throat and changed their minds to Hernia. Still on the same medication though...Omeprazole.

Tubes down my throat, men in masks with shiny sharp things, Matty in drag...

EEEK!

Yeah they thought I had acid reflux until they shoved a camera down my throat and changed their minds to Hernia. Still on the same medication though...Omeprazole.

Yeah thats what they were going to do to me, went to chat to the consultant at the hospital and he said "Nah,it's probably just excess acid, no point in us even looking..take these for the rest of your life", and I'm now on a daily dose of Lanzoprazole.

Back