Naseem Hamed Stripped of MBE

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
BBC News has reported that ex boxing champ Prince Naseem Hamed has been stripped of his MBE after being jailed for the serious road crash he caused back in May 2005.

Reported here by the BBC

I hope the idiot takes in the damage he has done but will he learn. I doubt it..:wacky:

Well he doesnt deserve it so I agree with the decision to take it off him - will it change him though, as you said I doubt it.

Yeah good, he should have been banged up for longer than he got and should have been made to stay in jail, been banned from driving for life.

Wow. That's bad. How is Hamed going to get through the pain of losing three letters after his name? I honestly don't think he'll care.

He should be made to meet the guy he nearly killed and see what he and his family have got to say to him. That's the only way he's going to learn any lesson from this.

Look at the photo too. He's banging some weight on!

I could think of a very long list of others who should be stripped of honours starting with the England cricket team

I could think of a very long list of others who should be stripped of honours starting with the England cricket team
:LOL: :LOL:

It's a good point though, look at the likes of Archer et al.

Yeah, that's the worst bit of the news. Only spent 14 weeks instead of 18 months. *sigh*

Glad he's been stripped of it. But then again, I'm not that fussed. To me, he only served 3 months of an 18 month sentence....Just why pass a bloody 18 month sentence only to let them out in 3?

Back