Nash Point, Vale of Glamorgan

All are technically strong. The 1st one and the rock is a most interesting feature and bit sofferent to the norm, but I imagine unique to the norm. 2 and 3, whilst good images, could be anywhere.

Nevertheless I've enjoyed the textures and sense in movement in 3, as well as these lovely colours you get just after sundown. I might have lingered longer, as they often intensify well after sundown. I might have retaken one under conditions like that too.

All are technically strong. The 1st one and the rock is a most interesting feature and bit sofferent to the norm, but I imagine unique to the norm. 2 and 3, whilst good images, could be anywhere.

Nevertheless I've enjoyed the textures and sense in movement in 3, as well as these lovely colours you get just after sundown. I might have lingered longer, as they often intensify well after sundown. I might have retaken one under conditions like that too.
Another good set Jake ,I'm quite drawn to no 2 with the subtle lighting .
Nice set mate - the second shot with the rays of light is my pick of the bunch. Although I'm partial to a good water swirl as well and that's a cracker in the third shot ;)
Thanks all :)
Steve, I was still there after sundown, it wasn't overly impressive sadly!

Back