National league pass

Chris141h

Suspended / Banned
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I know it's been posted before but does anyone have the link or email address for applying for a license for next season please?

Chris

Oliver Osborn <Oliver@thenationalleague.org.uk>

Already sent out renewel forms and issued passes for next season so your late:)

If only iPBS/DataCo were that efficient!

As if :) I am away for two weeks on monday so if the renew forms come with the usual hurry up note they will ahve to wait :)

You have to wonder why he asked then wonder why we bother answering.. yes I can see it shows him not online since (doesn't mean not seen).. but that still beggers the question ?

dataco seem slow this yr.. last couple of season been like a one day turnaround.. sent mine in over a week ago and no return yet.. anyone got theres?

Anyone got there dataco licence yet ?

Nope still waiting Tony!,
been over 2 weeks since we submitted, so stay strong! ;).

Nope still waiting Tony!,
been over 2 weeks since we submitted, so stay strong! ;).

yeagh put a note on my facebook and a few people replied saying not got theres yet so now i know not just me thats OK :) Someone said dataco advised sorting today...so..

am ok as home this sat so dont need urgent..

we went a few weeks into season once and survived;)

cheers mate

I'm effing fuming at the moment. The season starts in three days, I've got over eight matches to book in for the weekend and they still haven't updated our iPBS portal yet - despite speaaking to Katie last Thursday.

It's bloody ridiculous.

I'm effing fuming at the moment. The season starts in three days, I've got over eight matches to book in for the weekend and they still haven't updated our iPBS portal yet - despite speaaking to Katie last Thursday.

It's bloody ridiculous.

Was told being sorted today and an hr ago I couldnt log in... I CAN NOW! Give it a go mate ..

Nope, still showing as 0 Representatives added.

Am booking matches here ... they must be going through it bit by bit.. try later this evening.. fingers crossed :(

I'm in (at last)!

at last .. not bothered about the card popping through door. can us press pass... .. I wonder if the OP to this thread got sorted....

Dataco card dropped on the mat today Tony so should be with the birthday boy soon :)

Yup got mine today.. posh eh :)

Hi j
You have to wonder why he asked then wonder why we bother answering.. yes I can see it shows him not online since (doesn't mean not seen).. but that still beggers the question ?
Hi kipax I did see your reply and emailed Oliver, I have been away but I wasn't too late to apply for the pass. Thanks a lot I'm just getting myself sorted as I'm quite new to photographing professional football thanks for your help

Back