Naval tour

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
No
Back In May, my boy had a dream tour (for me, too) around a Royal Navy base which included checking out all the equipment.

JM1_1683.jpg

JM1_1613.jpg

JM1_1588.jpg

That must have been a very interesting tour that Joe, looks like the little fellow had a great time from the smiles, great set.

These are a great set, looks like your lil guy had a great day.... and you too for sure!

That must have been a very interesting tour that Joe, looks like the little fellow had a great time from the smiles, great set.

These are a great set, looks like your lil guy had a great day.... and you too for sure!

Thanks, it was an awesome day, we visited my wife's cousin who's a navigator in Somerset while we were on holiday. On our last day he did a fly-over in the Lynx helicopter, topped of the holiday nicely..

Hope you got some shots of the flyover, sounds good
No photos at all of the flyover, I was too busy supporting a four year old on my shoulders and waving - it was actually strangely emotional.

A lovely set of images. Why give them the faded / lifted black point treatment? I think it works but I'd like to see them without too.

Thanks for that. I like the processing - I think it suits the setting too, but it's processed as such because of my taste, essentially :).

Well, that's the important thing :)
I was thinking that the light in that hanger is so flat that there may be no need to reduce contrast still further.
I do see your point, but as mentioned I like the style so it wasn't a case of lowering contrast out of necessity, rather because I like the look.

Last edited:
Back