weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

Well spotted.. I could have used some of those a while ago - they're rather pricey from a reclamation yard :)

Like the tones and colours and looks so much better on Flickr where you can see the details, I do wonder what it might look like in Mono though.

Really nice shot of the Welsh golf ball. The background is nicely diffused but enough to show the flag.

Yep - I like that :)

I was wondering if your link to your shot should be links [emoji2]
Nice shot. I like the depth of field and the background giving it context and you definitely need ability for that game.

I like the ability shot, the image on the ball adds to the interest :)

Nice composition lovely bright colours love the Welsh flag on the ball.

Broken - lovely variety of colours in those old bricks nice spot.
Ability - I like the Dof good capture

A very nice close up Nick.

Stunning hellebore and good sharp shot.. All mine are drooping!

ability - So you're not a bowler then? I like the vibrant colours and the DoF!

winter - nice close up, well lit and great DoF

I like both images, but I think the one you've chosen for the main thread is the better of the two. Looks great in mon with plenty of detail and texture, great exposure too. Good work.

Winter - lovely close up. good DoF
Book - I like your first one best, but they both fit the books you intended

Excellent shot for Book, maybe someone needs a bit more Zen! What is it? Like the processing you have used suits it perfectly.

Last edited:
Hi Nick,
Some great shots for your 52 so far. I really like your tool of the trade image. Nice and sharp and works very well with the shallow DoF.
Ability is a cracking shot. Great colour and great use of DoF again.
I like both shots for depicting a book. Pity that the feet are cut off in the second one. Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance is a book I have always wanted to read but never got around to it.

Both good images Nick, I particularly like the way the kid is looking at the train, though.

Week 10 and 11 are both great shots. very nice :)

Back