weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

Keep coming back to your bike shot, shown it to a load of mates and we think it might be a Suzuki RE5, its the tow bar that fascinates me!

Definitely #1 for me on the book theme. Lovely shot and looks like it could do with some tlc?

Two good ideas for BOOK - I like them both.

book - two great ideas! I like the monochrome motorbike, very much in the spirit of that book. But my favourite has the be that kid on the leash spotting trains!

Book
I've not heard of that book, but your photo does interpret it well.

Transport
It's good with the commuters in the shot as well.

An interesting take on the theme Nick.
Nice processing too.

Great processing, works really well for this photo!

Transport - Good take on the theme lovely pano image great mono conversation.

#1 it is - the mournful look on your dogs face is probably more 'I thought you said we were going for a walk' rather than a reaction to being fenced in but it works!

A nice selection Nick, its gotta be the sorrowful looking dog, fenced in though (y)

Nice pooch pic!

I like the third one, great colours!

Fence
I think you've picked the right one for the main thread. The fence is holding the whole shot together.

I definitely like the first Fence shot the best.

Definitely the right choice for the main thread. Willows are popular for the theme :)

Lovely set of images you've certainly picked the right one for the main thread. Lovely composition and lighting and lots of detail.

Hi Nick

Great contrast between the willow and the backgound. Love the detail shown.

Pete

Willow for me too Nick.
Very sharp plenty of detail.

Just been through your thread. Some great stuff but for me the two standouts have to be Ability (low angle, dof etc) and Transport (suits b/w and the composition looks spot on)

I think you made the right choice with willow flowers but I do like the other spots too, nice work

Back