weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

A nice set - the hazy gorse gets my vote!

A lovely set. My preference is for te first shot of the Gorse. I like the light and the silk threads.

Really nice set, you picked the most arty one, but they are all great photos!

Nice simple image, I really like it good high key image the blue really pops against the white. I like the fact that the hands all have some separation from each other.

Nice, clean and simple, nothing wrong with that!

Super-clean image, it works really well with the technique..

Simple and to the point Nick (y)

Nice set nick, its a tough call between 2 & 3 for me, loads of detail in both

A lovely set Nick. Those Forget-me-nots are beautiful but the Robin shades it for me.

Just curious is there a reason that the "N's" are back to front?
Ah ok just realised they all are mirror images and it most noticeable in the "N" (y)

Ponders if Cobra has ever noticed the type on a typewritter hammer is reversed too... ;)
Those are some cool looking old type. Can't get a sense of the scale, but they look quite large. What would they have been used on?

Ponders if Cobra has ever noticed the type on a typewritter hammer is reversed too...
What's one of those ? :p

Beautiful colours and textures in there. Lots of initials, and the Ns area getting and centre. The warmth and grain on that photo are lovely.

Lovely mixture of tones and wood grain. An interesting subject too.

Lovely colours in these.. they have definitely been use. Possibly for posters? Nicely shot and processed to bring out the grain.

Back