weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

What a great start! :)

Very nice, great colours and superb silhouette :)

Nice silhouette image, I really like the colours in the sky and the way the building sits in the treeline.

Great silhouette the colours of the sky are lovely and subtle. I love the lone bird just off center.

He looks comfy, our pets do bring us pleasure.
Please could you link to the current image post not the top of your thread, its not too bad now but as the weeks go on it saves a lot of scrolling,

Hi Nick

Wk1, nice sunrise Image of your local landmark, where is it?.
I would have cropped out that tree branch thingy just on the right hand edge, about 5mm on my screen.

Wk2, Lovely Dog you have, looks like a less scruffy version of mine <----
Good details of his face and he seems very content.

Pete

I like the tight crop and the B/W suits it nice sharp details and good use of DoF.

Another who likes the tight crop, the image is very sharp and exposure spot on.

I like the tight crop and B&W conversion. No idea what it is though I did think a Microscope but I don't think it is.

local interest - great photo, great use of the silhouette and great sunrise colours. Have you tried cloning out the bird (or simply taking another photo with no bird in it)?

pleasure - lovely dog, and yes, he does look happy

tool - B&W conversion and tight crop work very well, very sharp. It's a microscope?

Interesting idea Nick.
Its certainly a tool and one that I've not used in a lot of years.

Nice idea for tool, I like the close in crop and the b&w conversion

Like the tight crop and the b&w really works with the reflective metal.

Nice mono tones!

Good close up shot, plenty of texture and interest in there and absolutely suits the mono processing. Nice job.

Back