weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

The wood pic was from a printing set, hence why the letters are reversed.

Great standout colours against that dark background and I like the composition, from low too high.

A great flower portait Nick. I like the lighting and composition and the colours stand out beautifully against the background.

That's nice - I like the composition with the string spacer (apologies for the technical terminology...) being just in focus enough to see what it is. Lovely warm tones as well.

Yep that's a nice shot.

If that were a guitar I'd say saddle, but I think it's a violin, so bridge ?
Anyway, keeping the bridge in soft focus like that to add context really helps the shot (as shugpug says).
Nice.

Nice use of DoF Nick, I too like the warm tones also.

Lovely soft lighting really brings out the warm tones. Great shot.

I like the shallow depth of field in your music shot and the added interest of the coloured binding on the strings.

What a brilliant pink rhododendron! I like that the oof background is pink too and the details in the stamens are picked out. The Fuchsia is really nice too with striking colours. The water droplets add to it.

Two lovely colourful shots - I think I prefer No2 for the water drops.

or Fuscia
Fuchsia for me Nick, lovely sharp image, loads of detail.

I'm not sure what happened to mine this year, although they are all hardy and have grown well over the last few years,
nothing at all this year :(

Great flower images. The fuchsia has the advantages of a wider spectrum of colours.

Music
Good pov and I like the colour detail on the strings.

Colourful
I'm not sure which I prefer out of the two, I'll probably go for the Rhododendron.

Hard to choose on the colourful shots... both good in their own ways. I think the fuschia just edges it for me but the pink really is vivid and eye-catching so excellent for the theme.

Two terrific shots and for me the Rhododendron just wins. Lots of tones of the same colour in the same pic.

Nice old Bronny!

Cool old camera, while not Black and White there is a lot of Black in the Image and the spots of colour really work. Only slight niggle is that the camera is leaning to the left.

Pete

Lovely old beast I've got a Mamiya RB67 which I want to get out and use. I like the fact it is in colour.

Lovely shot of a great looking camera. I've never tried one of those, but always fancied having a go..

Hi Nick, very nice colours in your colourful shots, I like the filled frame in the first and the detail in the second.
Old, nice low key shot of the old camera.

Back