weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

Small
They're all good shots, I'm not sure if I have a favourite, but the hoverfly would be my pick.

The banana leaf for me too. The colour and light make a lovely abstract.

The orchid is nice but banana leaf abstract more unusual and striking.

The orchid is lovely but I really do like the grass. Not sure why but I give my vote to it.

Interesting set of images Nick, the Orchid wins for me though.

Three nice shots but the banana leaf jumps out. I can see that as a big canvas on a coffee shop or cafe wall.

It's the banana leaf for me, really nicely lit and great colours - I like the abstract nature of it.

The banana leaf is very striking but the grass just seems to edge it for me. The processing really suits the abstract nature and it's not something I've really come across before in this style, so it's more unique to me. There's also something about it which seems to lock my attention, I think perhaps I feel like I should be searching for something within it.

Small: Lovely set of images great detail in them all.

Snappers Choice: Another great set of images love the Banana Leaf.

Very nice and sharp. I really like the composition especially with the plant also being in focus, yet doesn't distract from the bird. The colours almost have a slight pastel feel to them, perhaps delicate would be a better word.

Great sharp image for nature, clearly not ideal conditions.

Great capture and nice composition.. the vegetation seems to balance nicely.

Great Image Nick

I like the way the bird is looking into the image, works well. Don't think I have seen a whitethroat before.

Pete

That's a lovely shot - nature looks good in the rain :)

"Squirrel Stashes this way?" Nice moody pic :)

This is a very ethereal image. Almost like walking into nothing.

I like it and I reckon choosing to focus on the duckling works better than focusing on the mother or both. Gives a better sense of growing independence, but the watchful eye is still there.

I like where you've gone with the theme - no shoe horn for me! I like how you've taken it as well with the shallow DoF focused on the duckling.

Back