weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

Hi Nick

Nice Ducky. Love the detail and focus spot on on the eye. Muted colours as nature intended, to blend in.

Pete

Hi Nick

Lovely Cyclamen, we have some tiny ones in our garden round a bottom of a tree. Love the colour against the green of the bushes.

Pete

Tiny
I like the pov and the colour of the fallen conifer leaves. It's a bit of a shame about the sky being a bit blow out.

Stunning scenery & a great picture, interesting that wreckage is still there.

Gorgeous location and a nicely composed and balanced shot.

Lovely landscape plus the added interest!

Your cyclamen are wonderful - really interesting PoV, and almost looks like it would need a pinhole to achieve the DoF that you have. Very nicely done!

Your Halifax crash site is a really nice shot as well - very poignant.

Choice
Good looking scene, interesting that the wreckage is still atop the hillside.

Nice! Upon first glance it looked more like something metal.

Nice take on the theme Nick :)

Never would have had that down as Velcro. Nicely done and well lit.

I thought metal too, I was guessing a loom of some kind.
Great close up in that case (y)

That's a really interesting shot - +1 for thinking metal initially. Macro lenses and photos are fascinating for this kind of stuff!

Hi long time since I commented, lots of lovely Floral shots not just for flora especially the willow and the Rhododendron , Great detail on the Robin and other birds and on the insects. The Electricity transformer is a very unusual and the Velcro looks like metal to me too great idea.

#3 for me for the view under the boom. And the Volvo sticker on what looks like an Optimist made me chuckle - not sure it's built for the Ocean Race!

They're all pretty good, but there's something about #1 that stands out for me.

#1 for me too, Nick.
Its the almost perfect symmetry that does it (y)

Agree about the face but unfortunately it's by a busy dual carriageway and the background would be a shopping centre so had to compromise. Need to try a different time of day to get the eyes in the sun perhaps.

Activity - nice set of sailing activity - #1for me - #3 would have worked better without the distraction of the boat in the background.
Artificial - nice textures on the statue

Back