weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

That works well Nick. No shoe horn as far as I'm concerned.

Gotta love a ducky :D

So cute. Lovely dof on the duckling - makes the mother looks all the more protective.

I quite like the composition. Ok, the link to secure maybe a little tenuous, but who cares.

Works for me great use of DoF and composition my favorite image for this weeks theme.

Another dog with a great expression, that is a beautiful bit of coast.
The kestral, what timing, we don't have flying white snakes that fly up raptors rear ends down here!

Lovely looking Pooch. Looks very chilled out :)

Lovely shot of the little critter :)

Great sharp image for graceful :)

Graceful - Called a Coal Tit because of the colour? Nicely executed, stands out well from the background.
Static - It's a what? I would never have guessed. Do you have any linkies so I could read more?
Excellent detail captured there, especially when viewed on Flickr.

Very nice Nick, nice processing too (y)

Hi Nick

Graceful, nice capture, more than enough detail.
Static, wow that looks very old, much better looking than modern ones, but I guess they don't have so many premises to serve.
Pattern, I think that is so good, love the processing and the details in the seed heads.

Pete

Static - nice find and interesting
Patterns - good shot and processing of the seed head.

Mallards are lovely looking birds - but too common for most people to fully appreciate. Nice pix.

Patterns
Looks really good, I like the processing too.

Camouflage
Good duck photo's. Nature is a strange thing sometimes, some animals are well camouflage, where as others standout like saw thumb.

Back