Nearly Home Trees

I've always wanted a picture of these trees (and just to go wander around in them) but haven't made the effort yet.

It’s a nice image, I like it. I do feel the trees in the corners are distracting though, at the least the one on the left could do with being cloned out - but ideally all of them.

Lovely shot. But, just where so I can take a look too ?
I'll leave it to the OP to reveal the location if he wants, but here's a hint; if you're from Kernow you've almost definitely seen these. Probably quite a few times.

Thanks for the comments, you can get to these trees from both sides of the A30, on the trees side head for the lane that takes you to Higher Cookworthy, if you want this side you need to be near Cross Green towards Kellacott. HTH.

Hi Graham,

I like the subject and I like the moodiness in the sky but it doesn't follow through with the rest of the image - in particular the bright lime green grass which I would crop at the sides and probably change the grass colour and even darken it with a brush.

I'd either go with some autumnal tones or black and white, and I even quite like a square crop and to do that I content-aware filled some additional sky.

I figured as you allow 'edit my images' :) sorry otherwise.. I'd show you a couple of suggestions based on how I see things.

48964732291_638399a420_b-Edit.jpg48964732291_638399a420_b-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah a tighter crop does work, I'm not keen on changing the colour too much I think it contrasts well and how it was seen, or close is how I like to keep it. Thanks for your time and work tho.

Excellent, artistic picture. Well composed and processed

Back